Thursday, February 15, 2018

February 15th Challenge


Hi There and welcome to CraftyChicByHand ATC Challenges.  I am super excited about the challenges.  I hope you had a chance to check out how the challenges will work.  We are just getting started and this is brand new so we are still working out somethings but I did not want to let the month get away and not have some sort of challenge for you.   Before the challenge I want to say we are still looking for a Design Team.  I did not think it would be hard to find a Design Team for Artist Trading Cards but it has been a little of a challenge!  Out of all the challenges blog I have contributed to as Coordinator, Owner, and Admin this is a first where I have not had any luck as of yet! So I am determined to find a team at least 5 artist. I would love to have and share this with other  talented people that can inspire others and inspire me as well!  You will receive free kits to work with on your challenges and a discount to my shop for your ATC Kit needs.   So for now I will be posting my creations and giving inspiration and if anyone is interested or you  know anyone please send them my way!  You can still visit the Design Team Call post for all the info here https://craftychicatcchallenges.blogspot.com/2018/01/craftychicbyhand-atc-challenges-design.html

 We also have a Facebook page where I will post challenges and New Kits available in the shop and for giveaway through the challenge blog here.  https://www.facebook.com/craftychicbyhandchallenges/

 SO  not  to keep you waiting...

Being that yesterday was Valentine's Day the day to celebrate LOVE 

The Theme is Valentines Day!  You are to create an ATC or ATC's with that theme. Sound pretty simple right??? 
The Twist is to add your own hint of your personal style. That can mean vintage, retro, shabby, traditional, etc... I want you to add your own personality and your own style to the Valentines Day theme.

 I can't wait to see what you come up with.  Below I have included some of my different styles of ATC Kits surrounding Valentine's Day!  As you can see the possibilities are endless.

Submission Please submit your Artist Trading Card (s) Art to craftychicbyhand@aol.com Subject Line: February 15th Challenge 2018 and I will display your creations here on the blog.  Please add your name in your e-mail with the link to your creation so I can leave you some love.  We will soon have a linky tool to upload your challenges right on the blog. This way is just for now.  Please see below My unique ATC Kits for some inspiration and you can also visit www.etsy.com/shop/craftychicbyhand as some of these kits are still available for sale.  All kits are buy 3 get 1 free.  I will announce a winner on March 1st with the new challenge. The winner will receive this months  theme ( Valentine's Day)  ATC Kit below:

Please click on the how to play tab for challenge rules. Have fun Happy Art Making!



This Months Free Kit Giveaway



Some of my Throwback Valentine's Day ATC's Mixed Media, and Canvas Art Cards!

 Materials: Stamped Images from Clear stamps, Tim Holtz Distressed Ink, Vintage Stickers, Vintage cardstock sitcker, Vintage stamp stickers, loose felt, cord, die cut, buttons, vintage beads, cardstock Canvas ATC.



KITS THEME IDEAS and KITS that are in the shop now!!!

www.etsy.com/shop/craftychicbyhand



SOLD


Available in Shop
https://www.etsy.com/listing/573484310/pure-love-valentines-day-atc-kit?ref=shop_home_feat_3


Available in Shop
https://www.etsy.com/listing/589533409/full-of-love-atc-kit?ref=shop_home_active_1

SOLD


Available in Shop
https://www.etsy.com/listing/586251145/give-love-atc-kit?ref=shop_home_active_11


Available in Shop
https://www.etsy.com/listing/572669374/you-me-together-atc-kit?ref=shop_home_active_9








No comments:

Post a Comment